𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 3

PRESENT
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢,
     𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

"Kim y/n, will you marry me?"

My eyes grow wide in shock but I immediately say, "Oh Park Jimin, there's no one else in the world that I'd rather spend the rest of my life with," I could feel my heart beating incredibly fast with a surge of overwhelming emotions. "A thousand times yes!"

Yes?

I feel my body drifting away as Jimin's face slowly fades and suddenly my eyes snaps wide open to the glare of the morning sun.

It was just a dream.

I scan the perimeter of the room. I'm still in Jimin and I's room in my mother's house in Boseong. The glass wall windows shows the view of my hometown, always breathtaking and nostalgic to look at every morning these past two months I've been here.

As I stare onto the view, it validates that it was nothing but a dream since this view of my mother's house isn't the same as the one I grew up in—the one in my dream of Jimin proposing to me

As I stare onto the view, it validates that it was nothing but a dream since this view of my mother's house isn't the same as the one I grew up in—the one in my dream of Jimin proposing to me. This house we are staying in is the new one that Jimin had placed my mother in to keep her safe. It's more modern and stands out from the rest of the country-side small houses in the area.

A wave of relief takes over and my body slowly calms down. I shift my eyes to the other side of the bed just to confirm again, and realize it's empty.

Jimin must be downstairs already.

Suddenly I hear a soft knock at the door. "Honey, are you awake?"

It's my mother.

The door slowly opens revealing my beautiful small-statured Korean mother.

"Honey, it's time to eat breakfast," she says, at the door. "Jimin got up really early to cook breakfast for us." She laughs so gently, making me feel a little better. "That boy continues to impress me everyday."

I straighten myself up trying hard to shake off the dream I just had. She finally takes notice of my daze expression and walks towards me. "Honey are you okay?" She asks as she sits on the bedside.

"Y-yes eomma, I'm...fine." I take a deep breath, trying to calm my rapidly beating heart.

"Are you sure, honey? It doesn't seem like it."