𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 49

4 YEARS AGO
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Kill him," I order my two soldiers as I keep my glare at the bastard who betrayed Jeon mafia

Wang Hedi is his name.

I had him tied up onto a chair in this abandoned house and the sly look in eyes is only provoking me to kill him myself instead of my soldiers.

But I've got to help out the other capos Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung.

I'm the underboss but since appa is away in the safe house in Bali which he made Taehyung accompany him to guard him and that bitch Hyori, I was in charge of the mob.

And I can't let him down, knowing this son of a bitch Hedi had betrayed us. My father trusted him and I too, since we became close friends. He was younger than me by a year and I look to him as even a brother.

As much as I want to kill him at this moment, my true hyungs need me right now. I shoot my soldiers a look to take care of him before I turn myself around, ready to leave this scene. But then I abruptly stop as I notice that my two soldiers who came with me just remains standing, not following my order and only watching me with devilish eyes.

"Did you not hear what I said?" I snap, turning myself around. But then notice there's a small grin one of my soldier's face.

 But then notice there's a small grin one of my soldier's face

Shit.

I try to grab my gun inside my jacket as one of them lunges towards me, swinging his knife but I quickly dodge it and punch him in the jaw. The other soldier of mine comes to swing at me with his pocketknife but I disarm him quick and stab him right at his heart and he falls to the ground dead.

I finally grab my gun inside my jacket and immediately shoot the two backstabbers.

But then without realizing Hedi comes lunging at me from behind and stabs me right in my lower abdomen, immediately tasting blood in my mouth.