𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 8

3 MONTHS LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

I've been staying in this house for about three months now. I've helped out in the house to keep myself busy, and I also didn't want to take advantage of Jungkook's generosity of offering me to stay in his home.

During these months, I had gotten to somewhat know everyone. I discovered behind the cold demeanour Jin and J-Hope project, they were really chill and funny guys. Once I finally had the courage, I finally asked them if they can get my pink bunny plushie for me back in my old home, which they ended up doing for me. I was so happy to finally have it back. I didn't care about any of my other belongings, as long as I had that pink bunny plushie with me.

I grew fond of both of them. The two were like older brothers I never had. They both reminded me of Jackson in a way. Although, he was much more calm and mature. Maria became like a mother to me. She's always there whenever I needed someone to talk to and whenever I was feeling lonely. She really was a big contributor in my decision to stay here. She made me feel at home, even though I was far from home.

And for Jungkook, he was always inside in his office or out in his business meetings. Sometimes he was out of the city for weeks then comes back home. I always wondered how his office room looked like but I don't think I'll ever get to see it. Whenever there was a business meeting I couldn't even be near the office doors.

Every Saturday night, I had noticed Jungkook wouldn't come home 'till the next day in the late afternoon. And all I wanted was to see him more. But why would he even care about me? He is a busy man who is incredibly so handsome. I'm sure he has a lover. Although I never seen him bring home a girl.

It felt like our kiss didn't mean nothing to him that night. But for me...it was all I ever could think about. It was my very first kiss since Jackson. But it was nothing compare to the way Jungkook's soft lips touched mine. His touch alone made me feel all types of ways. It kept me wanting more of him.

I never really had much experience in anything, but I had never been kissed like that before. My only kissing experience was from Jackson, back in high school. It was the time he confessed to me. But I remember pulling away from his kiss. Although we remained friends after rejecting him, it never felt the same with him anymore.

Even though I've known Jungkook for only three months now, I couldn't stop thinking about him. How could I not? He's the most beautiful man I've ever laid my eyes on. I don't think I've ever felt like this towards anyone. But I know he'll never go for a girl like me.

But he did however constantly kiss my cheeks whenever he spotted me in the house like I'm his girlfriend or something. Or maybe I am? I'm so confused. He never really asked me to be his girlfriend, but he sure treats me like one.

He would act like we were a couple, but then the next day he would seem like he was avoiding me and his demeanor always turns cold like it was nothing.

He's been giving me mix signals. But my feelings for Jungkook seem to grow over these months. I wanted him so bad. He makes me feel things I can't even explain, but I had to keep my feelings in. Maybe this is just all in my head and this was completely nothing to him.

I was at my room balcony, arms rested on the railing as I look up at the night sky. My hair was tied up, and I wore an oversized white T-shirt, feeling the cold breeze of the night touching my skin.

I felt a sudden warmth of a person hugging me from behind. I know that familiar touch well now but still that light touch sent shivers throughout my body, making me tremble.