𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 12

"Marry me."

I looked at him owlishly. "Wh—huh?

"You heard what I said. Marry me." He said it as if he wasn't asking me and more like an order.

"I..uh...I don't know what to say..." I stopped, frozen, unable to answer. I couldn't believe he would ever ask me that. Why all of a sudden?

"I think these past few months," He held onto my hands. "I really had fallen for you. I know it may seem too fast, but y/n...I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I search his eyes trying to figure out if he was truly meaning it because it was everything I wanted to hear. Those words came out of the man I was so in-love with.

I can feel rush of emotions starting to build up inside me, until I finally manage to speak. "I...love you too, Jungkook."

I look at him deep in the eyes to finally express what I've been keeping deep inside. "I'm so in-love with you, Jungkook. I don't know why, but since the day I met you, I had these strong feelings for you but meeting you again made me think it's a...sign." My face flush, feeling a little embarrassed of my confession.

But it's truly what I felt and now that he's telling me he loves me, I couldn't help but tell him what I been wanting to express these past months. "I really want us to be together. You're really the only one I consider family, besides my mother. I've never felt like this for anyone before—" Before I can finish what I was saying, he pulls me into a hug. I nestled my face onto his chest and hug him back. His hug felt so warm. It felt like home.

We stood in each other's warm embraced for few moments, until Jungkook finally pulls away and he reached down onto his pocket and presented me a massive dazzling ring. It was so beautiful. It was the biggest rock I've ever seen.

He took my hand and place the ring on my ring finger then pulls me into a sweet passionate kiss. I felt like my whole heart was going to explode. He then lifts me up onto the ledge of the balcony without breaking the kiss. I had my hands around his nape, while his hands are around my lower back holding me.

He kissed me so eagerly. I felt the coldness and eagerness of his tongue on mine. He then pulls me back on top of his torso, bringing me inside my room. He places me on the bed. "Baby, let me taste you tonight."

He brought his lips back to my mouth, and slowly lowers me down onto the bed. He gives wet soft kisses down my neck, as he makes his way down to my torso, and slid his hand up my thigh and his fingertips brushed the hem of my panties.

Heat gathered between my legs. I could feel myself getting wet. His eyes graze mine, as he slowly pulls my panties down. But I didn't stop him. Although part of me was still not ready to give it to him, my body was aching for him.

He lowers himself to my lower region, spreading my legs apart. I can feel him slowly running his fingers up and down my inner thighs. Then slowly planting kisses on it activating every nerve in my body.

Soon he slid his hand toward my centre as he touch my clit, immediately striking me with pleasure. He pressed down onto my clit in circling motion. I groaned out loud. My desire of him was skyrocketing. My mind couldn't stop me this time.

Soon I felt his warm wet tongue touch my centre. I don't know what he was doing, but it was making me feel so good. I moaned at his every tongue movement, as intense pleasure struck all over my body.