𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 14

3 WEEKS LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Author's POV]

It was Jungkook and Y/n's wedding day.

In South Korea, weddings were easy to plan considering the whole country is built around speed and convenience. But even if it wasn't, Jungkook had all the power to have the wedding preparations done to his convenience.

He was too eager to marry y/n and impatient to wait any longer to take over his father's position as the Don of the Jeon Mafia. He couldn't stand being an Underboss, beneath his father. He wanted to make his own decisions and had bigger plans for the mafia—to make it the most powerful mafia in all of Asia.

But as of right now, they were fear in South Korea. Seoul was their territory, and no other mafias dare try to get in their way. Once he's Don, he would become the youngest Don at twenty years old.

Jungkook had skipped all the Korean wedding traditions and went right into the marriage. He wanted the ceremony done briefly and modernly since he refuses to wear the traditional hanbok.

The wedding was Korean mix with western-style. It was a private ceremony  of about a hundred people, which was not much for a soon to be mafia boss. Amongst them were Jeon Enterprise business partners to their lawyers, few relatives and of course their politician friends. Jungkook did not care too much knowing well that this wedding meant nothing to him.

Don Junsu had strongly went against the few selected guests, considering it was mandatory to invite all the mafia business partners and to have a massive press covering the anticipated wedding. But Jungkook had pleaded with his father to have it private and small. Eventually, Don Junsu respected his son's wishes, since Jungkook's excuse was that this woman meant everything to him. He never seen his son serious about any woman.

Don Junsu had assured Jungkook to relax and enjoy the day with his future wife, since he ensured to have the entire venue guarded and their soldiers keeping watch. But Jungkook was still uneasy. He ensured to keep his gun placed inside his black tuxedo jacket, if anything were to happen. The rest of boys did the same.

The doors finally open for y/n to walk down the aisle, which in a modern Korean wedding is a raised runway leading to a stage. She takes a deep breath before stepping inside the decorated venue. Her heart race and she could feel her cheeks getting red. But as soon as her eyes drawn to the end of the aisle of her soon to be husband, she felt a sense of calmness. Jungkook was smiling at her and standing tall, wearing his black suit with the white dress shirt and black bow tie.

The guest were seated at tables at each side of the stage, watching her walk down the aisle. Jungkook's family were seated near the stage where the vows take place.

The entire place was guarded by soldiers, all wearing black suits but y/n didn't take notice. She had become too absorbed in the wedding and her love for Jungkook, she was oblivious to anything around her.

But of course, Jungkook learned from his father how to cover it well. Y/n was completely unaware of anything. But maybe that was just y/n's nature; trusting, naive, and innocent.

As Jungkook forces a smile, watching y/n walk down the aisle in her beautifully designed white dress, for a moment he found himself in awed of her. But his mind soon gets polluted with overwhelming thoughts. He couldn't help but think about the situation. If this was really a good idea.