𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 19

Taehyung had found out from the maids that y/n had went out grocery shopping, moments right after she had left. He knew that Jungkook didn't like her going out, since it would put her in danger. He had quickly followed behind watching from a far for anything that could harm her.

He kept watch from the grocery store to when they headed back home. He had witnessed the grey BMW stopped abruptly in-front of the car y/n was in. He watched the whole thing happened, waiting for the right moment to step in since he was alone. But when y/n was shoved inside the car, he didn't want to waste any more time trying to think of a plan.

He got out of his car and shot the two males that stood outside the car y/n was in—they were soldiers for the young capo that had y/n.

Y/n felt a wash of relief when she saw Taehyung through the window, followed by fear for his safety knowing what these men were capable of. She didn't want Taehyung getting shot too.

The capo immediately pulled out his gun and grabbed y/n with him as he stepped out holding her hostage with a gun pointed at her head.

"Taehyung-shi, nice to see you again." The capo smirked, looking unaffected.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed with determination, as he kept his gun pointed at him. "I suggest you let the girl go."

"Now why would I do that?" The capo jeered. "I now have something that belongs to Jungkook."

"This is the last I'm going to say it," Taehyung's voice was fierce and stern. "Let her fucking go."

The capo was unmoved, knowing well Taehyung won't shoot since he had y/n hostage—which he believed to be Jungkook's girlfriend.

The man was about to open his mouth when two people came from behind and disarmed him in milliseconds, pulling y/n away.

It was Jin and J-Hope.

Prior to everything, Taehyung had called Jin and J-Hope for back up the exact moment the grey BMW stopped infront of the car y/n was in. The mansion was nearby, making the boys come as soon as they can and they came just in time.

The capo was unaware that Jin and J-Hope had pulled up in their cars behind him from a far. But Taehyung was fully aware that his partners had came just in time, and watched the two cautiously approach the capo from behind.

Jin was the one who disarmed the capo, while J-Hope pulled y/n away. Without hesitation J-Hope immediately shoots the capo on his chest, as he shout in agony. But Jin twisted the man's arm behind him to keep him from escaping.

"You're really dumb as fuck." J-hope spat, glaring at the capo.

"Too busy talking and now look what happened." Jin chuckled, keeping the man on a tight hold.

Jin soon shifted his eyes towards the bewildered and paralyzed y/n, standing beside J-Hope. He completely forgot that y/n had no knowledge of anything. It was a secret that she was forbidden to know. He exchange looks at J-Hope then at Taehyung on what they should do to y/n, as she stood there staring at them with great terror on her face.