𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 12

[Jungkook's POV]

I reached for my drink and brought it to my mouth but before I can take a sip, I took notice Jimin's sudden shock expression.

I followed the direction of his eyes, finally taking a sip of my drink and almost choked when I see y/n.

I placed my drink back down, trying to get myself together. My eyes flickered back towards her.

What the fuck was she doing here?

Although, I can't help but check her out in that sexy outfit, exposing her chest and long slender legs.

But her attention turned towards the man that was hitting on her friend. I heard the man called her friend a slut—all the boys did, as all our eyes were on the scene in-front of us.

The moment he called y/n a slut, my body jolted up and noticed Jimin had done the exact same. Once I see y/n standing up for herself, I was a little taken back on how she was reacting.

I slowly sat back down, wanting to enjoy the show.

Jimin seemed like he too wanted to enjoy the show as he sat back down, but looked out cautiously with his hand inside his jacket.

It was an amusing show. Y/n was handling it all herself.

"Is that really y/n?" I heard J-Hope chuckled.

"It can't be," Jin sounded shocked. "No damn way that's y/n."

"Bro, I think we should go down there and help y/n out," Taehyung said beside me, with concern in his voice.

I didn't answer him, as I kept my gaze on the scene. He didn't need to worry. If something were to happen I was right there. For now I just wanted to see how she handles this.

She was cussing at that guy. We all just sat there stunned to see y/n being feisty. I've never seen her like that. She was always so shy and for her to talk like that, and threatened to punch him, kind of turned me on a bit.

I sat there feeling entertained, watching the scene laying out before me. But the moment that fucking bastard pulled his gun out at y/n, my reflexes kicked in as I immediately stood up and pulled my gun out of my jacket and pointed right at him.

I realized Jimin did the same, at the exact same time as me. The rest of the boys also had tried to pull their guns out, but re-track once they took noticed both Jimin and I were the quickest to react.

Once that whole incident was over, y/n came towards us. But reality seeped in when she went towards Jimin—not me.

I was already so fucking aggravated, wanting to kill the guy who dared raise his gun at y/n, but the moment Jimin hugged her, it made my frustration even worst. I bolted out of there.

I went to go find that fucking bastard.

Once I found him, I brought him to the back room followed by my soldiers. I beat the shit out of the man, releasing all my anger for what he tried to do, but some stemmed from seeing Jimin and y/n together.

When the bastard lost consciousness, my soldiers brought him out the back exit and I personally shot him myself. Usually, I'll just have my soldiers deal with it, but this was too personally for me.

I needed the pleasure to kill him in my own hands.

***