𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 48

PRESENT
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Film Out ||
From all the memories stored in my heart
I gather up the onesofyou,
link them together
Gazingat them projected
across the room
I feel you with every burst of pain
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

I take off my tie and throw it onto the armchair, feeling down knowing tomorrow is y/n and Jimin's wedding day

I heave a sigh, feeling stressed out and exhausted then I walk out towards the balcony of my room to distress from all that's been happening. I glance up at the crescent moon standing out in the dark night sky, wishing life is as peaceful and calm like this moment right here.

Y/n deserves to know the truth about Jungkook. He been through a lot and he too deserves the world.

I've known Jungkook since I was ten years old. Jungkook's mother Anna was friends with my mother, so I had seen him all the time and soon enough we became good friends. I had introduced him and Jimin and the two had clicked and all three of us became close friends—more like brothers.

We only trusted each other and had each other's back. I was there for them when their mother had passed. And when my parents were killed by a mafia boss when I was fifteen, I finally felt what the boys I went through. It was painful and miserable time of my life but thankfully Jungkook was there to get me through it.

Suddenly Junsu abeonim's words that he had said to be about a year ago exerts into my mind...

"Taehyung, if anything happens to me please look out for Jungkook for me. You're the only one I trust to have his back. I haven't been the best father to him. But those years of him being a young boy I was just trying to prepare him. I too was like him. But I feel like you're a good influence on him, so please take care of each other. You, Jin and Hoseok. I trust you boys. And I even trust his brother Jimin. I just hope one of these days, they reconcile and hopefully join mobs as I been encouraging them too."

Jungkook was so young but he had already witnessed and endured so much. His father then was so harsh on him and cruel at times but as I look back and gotten to know Junsu abeonim better this time. I come to realize he was just trying to make Jungkook stronger. He knew his son was going to be the Don one day and knew the many shit Jungkook was going to go through just like he did. I knew he love his son even if he didn't want to admit it. His way of showing love was tough love.