𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 31

Why is Jimin still not answering my calls or text messages?

I place my phone down onto the coffee table with my knees shaking in anxiousness, hoping I get a call soon from Jimin or anyone of the boys.

It's already late in the afternoon and no word from Jimin. I didn't go to work today. All I've been thinking about is Jimin but at the same time trying to figure out what led me to me waking up in that state early this morning. I still can't seem to remember and that's alarming to me.

Why can't I remember?

I hear loud footsteps coming closer towards the living room and I jump up from my seat, eager to see who it is.

"Namjoon, Yoongi!" I greet them, feeling so relieved. "Finally you guys are here."

"Oh hey..." Namjoon says weakly.

Yoongi immediately walks away and disappears down the hall towards the office, not saying a word. While Namjoon walks over to me with lingering sadness in his eyes.

"Where's Jimin? Is he okay?" I asks, urgently. "And...how did this...all happen?"

Namjoon sighs as he grabs my hand and brings me down with him to sit onto the couch. "Mr. Junsu was killed last night in his home with multiple stab wounds. Police and paramedics came and took him to the hospital but he died upon arrival. Jimin had gotten the call from Taehyung and we immediately rushed to the hospital but he was already covered in the white sheet..." he paused for a moment glancing down until bringing his tired eyes back to me. "Jimin couldn't accept that it was his father under that sheet and took it off but his father was...truly dead."

My eyes fills up in tears and heart searing in pain to hear this had happened to Junsu abeonim and imagining how Jimin might have felt having to experience another death of a parent.

"The K-Gods were there too," Namjoon continued on. "Jungkook was threatening the doctors to bring his father back to life but the doctors simply couldn't do anything. After that, Jimin went back to the scene of the crime but the police wouldn't allow him. It's under investigation right now. Jimin badly wanted to know who did this but the cops didn't have any answers. Nor did the house staff. Jimin and the K-Gods were being interrogated all morning."

What? Interrogated?

"Jimin wanted me to let you know that he's fine and he's on his way home," he reassures me, taking notice of my worried expression. "But all I can say is...that man is a mess right now. He's heartbroken over the death of his father."