𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 40

Next thing I knew, Jungkook comes on top of me grazing my eyes like it's the best thing he had ever seen while I become entice and feeling like I'm hypnotize by his touch

Next thing I knew, Jungkook comes on top of me grazing my eyes like it's the best thing he had ever seen while I become entice and feeling like I'm hypnotize by his touch. He glance down my lips and I see his lips leaning down.

"Uh unnie..." I hear Sarang say, breaking me out of my trance as I quickly push Jungkook off of me on time.

I glance at Sarang who is staring at us with blinking eyes while Minguk doesn't seem to care as he talks to himself.

"Uh unnie..." she says looking between Jungkook and I. "What are you playing?"

"Uh..." I say nervously.

"Sarang, it's called that's how babies are made," Jungkook answers for me. "And we could have made a cute one if you kids weren't in the room."

I instantly shove Jungkook out of annoyance, feeling my face flushing.

"But I seen Jimin oppa and unnie do that too!" Sarang says so innocently.

Jungkook glares at me as if I'm in trouble for doing what I'm allowed to do with my own fiancé.

"How was your nap, Sarang?" I quickly change the subject.

"Good," she replies. "How about you unnie?"

"Good as well," I smile tensely at her, still trying to calm my overwhelming emotions.

"How about you, oppa?" She asks, Jungkook.

He looks at me mischievously. "I've slept very well next to your unnie."

"Uh...Sarang," I say in a panic. "Please, don't mention this to Jimin oppa, okay?"

"Okay," she nods her head.

"No," Jungkook quickly intervenes, "Tell your Jimin oppa how unnie slept very well in Jungkook oppa's arms and wanted to—"

He chuckles as I lightly hit him again out of frustration and embarrassment.