𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 11

My heart sank to my stomach, as I watch Aera's hands around Jungkook's neck and his hands around her waist.

I stood still for a few moments until I see them pulling away and finally got my feet to move. I quickly run off before they could see me. But I came to an abrupt stop to calm my emotions. I felt like someone had grab my heart out of my body and crushed it. I don't think I've ever felt this strong of an emotion before.

I tried to calm myself down. It's okay. It's whatever. It was just a hug...right? She was probably a close family friend, nothing else. But it still hurt seeing another woman in his arms.

"There you are, where were you?"

I jumped, knowing who that voice belong to. I turned to face Jungkook, as he comes towards me and before I can say anything he pulls me into a kiss.

I think he felt me shaking, as he held me closer to him, deepening the kiss. But he soon pulls away. "Why are you all wet?" his expression softens to a smirk. "And did you drink too much of that red wine?"

"I..uh," I said nervously. "I was...just washing my face." How do I tell him his stepmother did this? That his stepmother said some hurtful words to me.

But I just couldn't tell him that. It doesn't even matter anyways. Maybe Hyori was having a bad day and she really didn't mean it, and maybe she is actually a good person, after all she did just come back from vacation.

His eyes examine me. He doesn't seem to believe me at but soon brushed it off. He opens his mouth to speak but I spoke first. "Jungkook..."

"Hhm," his eyes bore into mine.

"Did you really mean it?" I asked.

"Mean what?"

"That I'm your..." My voice was timid, and lowered it more when I blurt, "girlfriend." I was still finding it hard to believe. But I just wanted to make sure and hear from him again.

"Of course baby, why would you think I don't mean it?" He asked, but I looked down. "Babe, I thought you already knew?" He said, lifting my chin back up.

"Baby, you were always mine."

***

It had been three weeks now since Jungkook confirmed that we were a couple. It was late in the afternoon, as I made my way to the kitchen. A wave of nervousness came over me when I spot Taehyung as he opens the fridge.

I had hardly spoke to him since he had came back home. He had been busy with work. He also works with the boys at Jeon Enterprise. The boys are either at their work building, at business meetings, or most of the times in the house office.

I notice that Taehyung seems to be a bit quiet than the rest of the boys, or maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me. He does seem like he's trying to avoid me at all cost. But now I feel like it's finally my chance to really get to know him. He seems like a nice person and I wanted to befriend him.

"Hey Taehyung!" I said walking towards him with a smile on my face.

"Oh, hi y/n" he said in a low voice. Then goes back to looking at the fridge. "Fuck, there's no food."