𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 53

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Y/n sat anxiously in the passenger seat of Taehyung's vibrant midnight blue exotic car

Y/n sat anxiously in the passenger seat of Taehyung's vibrant midnight blue exotic car. She was no longer wearing her wedding gown as she quickly adjusted her silk white slip-on dress that she had underneath then re-tied her white platform shoes tightly, knowing she might have to run once she gets to the airport.

"His flight leaves in 20 minutes, and it takes about 40 minutes to get to Incheon airport," Y/n frantically said towards Taehyung.

He was driving with one hand as he kept calm and collected trying to keep his focus ahead, driving at a high speed in the streets of Seoul.

"Taehyung uh," y/n's heart accelerated as she panicked and held onto his arm. "Can you please slow down!"

"Y/n, if I obey the speed limit, I won't make it to the airport on time," he responded. "And you won't see Jungkook ever again..." He whimsically said, trying to playfully scare her.

"Don't worry, we are safe and the pedestrians are safe," he reassured her, as he realized how scared she really was. "And plus, I consider myself a professional race car driver from the many times the boys and I raced each other."

Y/n kept her arm on him, still weary as her heart hammered against her chest. She was not used to this level of speed. But she eventually swallowed down her fear, knowing this was an emergency and will place her trust on him, hoping he does not crash or hurt anyone.

"Don't worry y/n, I can ensure that you will get there on time—with this car." He gripped onto the stirring wheel tighter and pressed down onto his accelerator and instantly his car zoomed off even faster, dodging every car, and drifting in every corner. All the people that the car passed by were shocked, alarmed but some were thrilled to see a Bugatti, that was driven with great skills and speed.

"Taehyung!" Y/n panicked again, feeling like she was in a roller coaster ride. "This isn't Tokyo drift."

Tokyo drift is a Japanese car racing technique in car drifting that is made popular worldwide.

"Of course not," he said as his eyes narrowed like a hawk towards the road. Then filled up with a dark excitement, feeling the rush of thrill in his veins. "This is what I call, Seoul drift."

There was an overwhelming rush of adrenaline that flooded through y/n from the quickness of the car. But her eyes took noticed of Taehyung's phone sitting at the beverage holder and immediately grabbed it to call Jungkook once again but still went to voicemail. Taehyung had tried calling Jungkook multiple times earlier on before hopping onto the car but it had went straight to voicemail, unable to reach him.