𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 47

[Author's POV]

The next morning, Junsu was feeling a lot better. This time he can finally walk, as he makes his way towards the window of the hospital, glancing at the view of the city. He couldn't help but think about his son, wondering were he went yesterday after he eagerly left him. He saw a looked in his son's eyes that he knew very well. It was a look of vengeance.

Junsu knew it was going to be a great responsibility for his son being the Don now, since he had acquired many enemies during his time as Don. Which is the reason why he strongly wants Taehyung to be the Underboss, who can be of great help to Jungkook.

Taehyung was very intelligent and was affable, but can be ruthless towards his enemies. He would be fitting to be the Underboss to Jungkook. But Jungkook has yet to induct him as one.

Taehyung, Jin and J-hope serves as  Capos. The three lead their own section of the mob family. They had specific activities that they operate, which can be geographically or the rackets they operate. Jin operates the casino business and J-Hope operates the liquor business. While Taehyung operates the west side of Seoul, meaning everything west of Seoul belongs to him.

Just then Jungkook came in looking like he hadn't slept for days, as he interrupted his father's thoughts. He was followed by Taehyung, Jin and J-hope. Junsu took noticed that Jungkook was still wearing the same clothes, as when he had left.

Jungkook walked towards his father by the window and informed him what he had done last night.

"You did what?" Don Junsu rasped, but tried to remain calm.

"Appa, I had to kill them," Jungkook protested. "Hell no, was I going to allow them to get away with this. I wanted to give them a message that they can't cross the Jeon Mafia, again."

Junsu took a deep sigh, realizing his son's intentions. Although, internally he had feared the consequences of his son's actions.

"I understand you wanted to uphold your honour as my son and ensured to give a message to the Viper Mafia...but those guys you killed have a big mafia."

"And so what if they do?" Jungkook snarled. "I'm not fucking scared."

"Those guys are in alliance with the Blackjack Syndicate, here in Seoul. The Blackjacks have been on the low but lately they skyrocketed and became  second to us in South Korea."

Jungkook didn't answer at first, he was thinking about where he had heard that mafia name before.

"Appa, are you underestimating me?" Jungkook finally spoke. "I'll just kill the entire Viper Gang then, to send the Blackjack Syndicate a message that they can't touch us either."

Junsu was thinking and liking the way his son was thinking. "That's probably our only solution because if they both team up, it's gonna be war on us three mafias. And I don't want that kind of high violence." He thinks for a moment. "You need to act fast and end those Viper scumbags tonight, before they can team up on us."

Jungkook was already in thinking in his head, on how he was going to execute his plan.

"Boys," Don Junsu said towards Taehyung, Jin, and J-Hope, who had been standing behind Jungkook. "You guys are like sons to me, take care of each other."

***