𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 11

A FEW DAYS LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Y/n's POV]

I place my cup noodles down onto the coffee table, as I deeply focus my attention on the drama playing on the television.

I glance at Yoona and sigh. She's not even watching. She's too focus on her phone, as she holds her cup noodles in her other hand.

But I can't even be mad at her. She had come over just an hour ago, unannounced. If she didn't come, I would have been alone tonight.

"Did you hear about this new club opening that's happening right now?" Yoona ask, finally placing her phone down. She looks down at her cup noodles and loops the noodles over her chopsticks and brings the noodles to her mouth. "A lot of my friends are actually there."

I slowly turn my attention from the intense drama happening on TV to Yoona slurping up her noodles.

"Yeah, Jimin actually went with the boys and had ask me to come too but I said, no," I finally speak, feeling my voice go weak for some reason.

"What!" She gasps, mouth dropping open. She quickly places her cup noodles on the table and looks at me wide-eyes. "What do you mean you said no?"

I look at her confuse as to what the big deal is.

"How are you gonna let your man out there like that?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. But she seems serious. "Jimin isn't my man, Yoona."

Although part of me does feel some type of discomfort of him going. I don't know why the thought of half-naked women all over Jimin, just irritates me.

But why am I thinking like this? He's not even my boyfriend.

"Mhm," She rolls her eyes. "Girl, I'm sorry but we're going to have to get ready and go. I don't care about what you say, but we need to get your mans. You can't allow these hoes be all over him."

I burst into a laugh. Is she serious right now?

"You know damn well Jimin is fine as fuck," Yoona chuckles.

Before I can argue with her, she pulls my arm up from the sofa and drags me towards my walk-in closet. I eventually give in, and began to find an outfit to wear to the club. 

To be honest, it wasn't hard to persuade me. I kind of already wanted to go.

I wanted to see Jimin.

Once we finished getting ready we headed out to the parking garage of my penthouse.

Yoona and I strut in our six inch Louboutin heels towards my matte grey G-wagon, feeling excitement yet nervous all at the same time.

"Wait y/n, take a picture of me real quick," Yoona stops me before I can open the door. "I want to post on Instagram, I look hot as fuck."

I smirk and grab her phone and quickly snap a few pictures of her in her short black Dior dress with her wine red lipstick standing out.