𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 55

📍 𝙾𝚛𝚢𝚞𝚗-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐,
      𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚙𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,       
      𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

My eyes flickers open trying to adjust to the dim room, feeling my head throbbing in pain.

Where am I?

Was all of it just a dream?

I hope it's all just a dream. Jackson wouldn't ever do this to me. But my hopes slowly crashes when I take a look around the dim empty room with the moonlight seeping through the three panelled windows. Then my gaze stops at a grey cushion sofa place in the corner.

My body jerks in a panic but I feel restrain. I glance down and realize a rope is tied around me on this chair.

All of it, is completely real.

But how? Why? Jackson? How could he do this to me?

Suddenly I hear the door opening, feeling my heart rate accelerating to see who it could be.

Jackson.

He walks in and his eyes meets mine. His lips curls into an insolent smile as he grabs a folding chair placed onto the wall near the door and drags it towards me.

He places the folding chair in-front of me and sits onto it backwards to face me.

His arrogant smile grows wider, with a vile look in his eyes. He seems completely different from the Jackson I know.

"You're finally awake," he smirks. "You've only been knocked out for thirty minutes, if you're wondering." He starts chuckling for some reason, while I stay quiet trying to search my sweet caring friend in his eyes. But couldn't find a trace of it.

"You're probably wondering oh what happened to that sweet Jackson," he says in a mocking tone until his face entirely went serious,"that boy is long gone."

I stay quiet, trying to comprehend this whole thing.

"When we both left Boseong and went our separate ways, I went to Busan while you were here...and I had really missed you. I even considered doing my schooling here instead, to be closer to you. But I was getting tired of the pressures of school and my family. Like why spend all that money and energy on school, when I can be getting millions being in a mafia."

Mafia? He's in a mafia?

"Since I have you in my hands, now I'm really going to get millions out of this," he grins.

"Why?" I say weakly. "Why would you do this to me?"

"Do you remember Mr. Lee?" He asks but didn't wait for me to answer, "he had offered both Jungkook and Jimin a tremendous amount of money that night for his opening club. But they both ruined that night for him, then Jungkook still forced money out of him."

"Well the thing is I'm in alliance with Mr. Lee," his voice suddenly becomes harsher, "If he gets messed with, I would have to step in. And since Mr. Lee lost his profits, I lose money too. And if we don't get our money, we find a way to get it. Somehow. Someway."

"But aren't you working for Dong Co—"

He starts chuckling, cutting me off. "I associate with Dong Corporation to cover up my mafia business, just like what your two boyfriends are doing, am I right?"