𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 59

|| Daechwita - AGUST D ||
Pathetic fucks putting on a talent show
Not gonna lie, what a shitshow
I got no pretensions, just kill 'em all
Ain't no exceptions, I watch you fall
Flexing, I got none, I don't need one
Who's the king, who's the boss?
You all know my name
All shit-talk they got no game
Off with their heads
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

The seven boys and the rest of their mob had made it towards the abandoned secluded building where y/n was being kept as hostage

The seven boys and the rest of their mob had made it towards the abandoned secluded building where y/n was being kept as hostage. The building was rotting, crumbling and completely invaded by nature. It was almost midnight and the chilling wind only added more to the creepy atmosphere that surrounded the building.

The four boys were scattered giving each other signals when to attack the guards that were on the look out at the front entrance. They had to make sure Hyori's henchmen were all killed off, in that way they don't get a chance to inform Hyori that Jungkook was actually still in Seoul. The seven boys held tightly onto their silencer guns, watching vigilantly from their spot towards the entrance guards.

 The seven boys held tightly onto their silencer guns, watching vigilantly from their spot towards the entrance guards

The K-Gods and Blackjacks soldiers were far out surrounding the abandoned building in case they needed back up. It was crucial that Jungkook kept the team minimal, considering it was Jimin that was the only one ordered to attend.

There were eight guards pacing with guns in their hands. They needed to use their silencer gun and needed to shoot those eight guards quick before one of them use their guns to shoot or inform Hyori.

Jungkook and Jimin finally nodded towards their boys to make their move. In nanoseconds, Jungkook shot two guards while Jimin shot one and the rest of the boys shot the remaining. All eight guards dropped dead onto the ground.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were near one another as they quickly approached the entrance stepping over the dead guards on the uneven pavement. Hoseok followed behind them until he heard Jin struggling behind him, only to see Jin being held hostage by one of the guards who was still alive.