𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 22

|| 2U - (JK COVER) ||
No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for you
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for you
With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too
steep
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

The next day, I wake up once again with Jungkook's warmth against my body. But this time I had my head on his chest, arms hugging him back. It feels so cozy and homely. My body fits perfectly with his.

Part of me tells me to let go, while another tells me to embrace it.

I slightly lift my head to look at him, sleeping so peacefully. I couldn't help but admire him. He sleeps so beautifully and innocently. I glance at his soft lips and I feel myself leaning in but abruptly stop myself.

What am I doing...

No. I hate him.

Reality seeps in, as I remember my true intentions of being here.

I slowly and gently remove his arm off of me then cautiously lift myself up. But I feel his arm come back around me, making me fall gently onto the bed.

Is he awake this whole time? Did he see me staring at him...

I glance at him. But his eyes are still shut. He's still asleep.

I try removing his arms slowly off of me again, hoping I don't wake him up.

I finally sit myself up and glance at him again, to see him still fast asleep.

A sigh of relief washes over me. I finally got out of his hold.

I'm about to remove the blanket to walk out of bed when again I feel his strong arms wrap around me but this time pulls me closer to him.

I fall back beside him, and I quickly glance up at his sleeping state when I see a smirk growing on his face.

"Boy, if you don't—" I push him off of me, knowing well he was awake this whole time.

"Babe, it's too early," he groans as his eyes finally open. He brings his arm around me again. "Stay in my arms just a bit."

"Um...," I utter. "I have work, Jungkook."

"But you're the CEO," he said with his sleepy voice. "Take this day off."

"I already took the day off yesterday, spending it with you," I answer. "I don't want to miss another day and come back to a heavy work load."

Jungkook groans and finally lets me go. He turns himself around, facing the other way as he covers himself up with the blanket, going back to sleep.

I swear he should be the one up. He's the one who has double duties—a CEO and a mafia boss.

***

I place my chopsticks down, finally done eating my breakfast and already the maids comes in, clearing and cleaning the table.

I had sat alone this time. After I had gotten myself ready, I was surprised when I had walked into a table full of dishes but empty chairs.