𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 43

FLASHBACK

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Jungkook's POV]

I wake up late in the afternoon, with my head pounding. Once I get myself up, I realize I'm still in the club. In the back room...of the club...with a naked unfamiliar woman, right beside me.

My heart stops, realizing that she isn't my wife.

Then suddenly flashes of last night, floods my mind. I can recall locking y/n up and leaving the house in frustration. I just remember feeling so angsty. I was unable to think straight or control my emotions. I was so anxious and paranoid, I thought I was going crazy.

I ended up in the club once I ordered the staff that y/n was not allowed to come out that room. Then I remember once I got to the club, I got so wasted—I don't really remember what happened after that.

Soon enough I get hit with flashbacks of a woman on her knees before me, giving me head. My body tenses up with those flashes of memories last night.

Now I know who this woman is, laying beside me...

A big wave of guilt washes over me from recollecting what had happened last night. There's a heavy feeling in my chest. I feel like I'm suffocating.

What the fuck did I do?

There's no way I can ever do this to y/n.

How could I even face her? And look into her sweet innocent eyes...ever again, knowing what I had just committed against her.

I'm feeling so much emotions. I can feel it taking over my body. I'm feeling so anxious and guilty for what I had done, I just want it gone.

I pull out the small plastic bag out of my pocket and pour the white powder onto the glass table. I take out my razor and crush the powder until it's good enough. Then I scrape the razor across the table to form two lines. I quickly snort one line, not feeling as painful as the first time.

My heart rate elevated almost immediately and a warm feeling took over my body.

I don't want this feeling to ever go away.

The first time I've done cocaine was right after the urgent meeting with my father. It took a lot out of me to not beat the shit out of Taehyung once the meeting finished. Instead I gave him a last warning to lay off my wife.

It ended up making me more frustrated for keeping my anger in instead of knocking him out, even after seeing the two in the garden acting like they were the ones married.

I had needed to release those emotions somewhere. So after the meeting I had headed straight to the club and Kang Jang-hyun ended up being there.

He questioned why I was alone, and not with the usual boys with me. I told him, I was just feeling frustrated and needed to be alone for a bit. When he heard that, he immediately offered me cocaine. I was hesitant at first, but at that moment, I was willing to do anything. It seemed like alcohol and my cigarettes were no longer any help in calming me down. I badly needed a stronger hit of stimulus, and was willing to give that white powder a try.