𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 56

THE NEXT DAY

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
(dong = neighborhood)
    𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
    𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

The last moments before I fell unconscious rewinds in quick flashes, sending chills down my spine until my eyes snaps wide open. My vision is blurry but it gradually becomes clear, revealing white high ceilings.

I'm laying on my back, feeling paralyzed and unable to move an inch of my body.

Am I still alive?

I blink my eyes and move one of my fingers to confirm. I'm still indeed alive.

But a sudden terror washes over me, raising the fine hairs on my neck remembering what had happened.

Jackson.

Without moving my body, my eyes shifts left to see the shaded room covered by dusty grey panels, allowing minimal sunlight in.

Where am I?

I can feel my pulse beating in my ears, knowing the last moments of what a good friend of mine tried doing to me. But I can't seem to remember what had happened next.

My brain suddenly flashes to a close-up image of a man's eyes in the darkness. I can't seem to make out who he is. But I'm guessing he was the one who had removed Jackson off of me.

I wonder who he was?

But before I can fully comprehend where I am, the pain all over my body takes over. I feel like if I were to move just a bit, my body will fall into pieces.

I suddenly realize the familiarity of this room. It is slowly coming to me, easing my overwhelming fear and enabling my sense of smell. The scent of the room is fresh and familiar. My body tells me that I'm home.

I know this room very well.

I'm in the room Jimin and I share. An overwhelming emotion starts to unravel inside me. I feel a great sense of comfort and security, automatically bringing me to tears, now knowing who the man is.

I finally move my eyes to my right and there he is—Jimin. Immediately the hot tears trickle down my cheek, feeling an overwhelming relief to see him right beside me.

I take a moment to appreciate him as his attention is on his phone until he finally takes notice of me. I quickly turn away, looking up towards the ceiling blinking to push back the tears in my eyes.

 I quickly turn away, looking up towards the ceiling blinking to push back the tears in my eyes