𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 37

"Y/n...why?"

It's Junsu abeonim with shock eyes and disappointment sweeping his face as he looks at me.

I glance down and there's blood all over him, my body impulsively steps back out of terror until I take notice of the knife in my hands covered in blood. I drop the knife in shock and glance back at him.

"You were like a daughter to me y/n...why would—" he drops to the floor with blood gushing down his mouth.

I quickly run towards him but my eyes snaps open as I gasp for air. Cold sweat pours down my face and my hands are shaking. It was just a bad dream.

I straighten myself up in the moon-lit room. I glance at my phone and realize it's almost 5 AM.

I sit up on the side of the bed looking outside through the glass wall to calm myself down after that dream.

Was that just a dream or did it...really happen?

No...I'm sure it's just a dream. I know I didn't do it.

I get up from bed, quickly adjusting my black lace night dress that's a little too short for my liking. I want to leave out the room and grab myself some water. After that horrific dream, I don't think I'd be able to go back to sleep.

I grab my phone and and slowly open the door and immediately the four guards, that are two of each from Jimin and Jungkook glance at me but once they take notice of my gown they try to look away.

"I'm just going to the kitchen to grab water," I inform them, pulling down my dress again as I past by them.

The hallways are lit up and quiet, it feels so eerie in the early mornings where nobody is usually awake and it's just the house staff roaming around the hallways.

I quickly walk down the stairs and towards the kitchen but abruptly stop to see an unexpected person standing near the counter with a bottle of alcohol.