𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 38

|| Serendipity - Jimin ||
The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Our happiness was meant to be
Cuz you love me
and I love you
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜, 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

[Author's POV]

Jimin and y/n had flew to Paris the very next day. He had felt that y/n and himself needed a break from work and from all the things that had happened.

They strolled around the lively and charming streets of Paris hand-in-hand, taking photographs and videos of each other.

They first headed towards the Eiffel Tower. The famous tower stood tall and triumphant, rising invincibly toward the blue clear sky, as Jimin and y/n took photos in-front of it with sheer joy and excitement.

It was important for Jimin to bring her to the Eiffel Tower, considering how she had always wished and gushed about wanting to visit the iconic tower of Paris one day—and he did just that.

Then the two eventually explored the tall pyramidal shape tower from the inside, admiring the Paris cityscape with the rest of the tourist.

To y/n it felt like a dream being up at the Eiffel Tower with Jimin holding her hand. But she was constantly reminded of Jungkook. Paris was one of the destinations Jungkook and her were suppose to travel together.

Jimin had later taken y/n to the Louvre Museum. But the transparent architecture pyramid entrance only brought back memories of Jungkook once again.

The memory of her in bed as Jungkook holds her, stroking her hair planning to one day go to Paris and visit those places she had went. But it ended up being Jimin that had done all that with her.

They took their time navigating around the crowded museum full of tourist and managed to see the most famous painting, the Mona Lisa.

The two continued to roam hand-in-hand, loving each other's company, both feeling like they were in their own world. No stress, no work, and no Jungkook.

After the long day visiting those places, they had headed back to their hotel suite. Once y/n opened the door, her mouth dropped to see petals of roses on the floor that trailed out towards the balcony.

"What the..." she turned towards Jimin, with a shock expression.

"Go in baby," Jimin smiled.

Y/n followed the trail that led to the terrace of the hotel. Once she walked out, she was even more shook to see a dinner table set up with wine and bouquet of red roses.

 Once she walked out, she was even more shook to see a dinner table set up with wine and bouquet of red roses