𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 54

1 YEAR LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝,
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Jimin's POV]

"What's taking them so long?" I mumble to myself. I glance at my Rolex watch. It's already 5 pm. They should be here by now.

I'm waiting at Incheon International airport for Y/n and my friend Yoona. I couldn't wait to see them both. Especially Y/n.

I'm getting so frustrated. I think I've used up all my patience. Did they make it here safely? Maybe something happened to them?

I got so jumbled up on my thoughts, when suddenly, I was caught off guard at this enticing woman. Her bright red lipstick makes her stand out, from the crowd.

The woman seems to be looking for someone, as her hand swoop her chestnut brown hair up. Even if her eyes were covered by her black sunglasses, her strong presence alone, screams celebrity. Like some K-pop idol.

I notice she's wearing my favourite designer brand. She's wearing Chanel from head to toe. She has on a black-and-white cardigan with a matching short skirt, showing off her long slender legs. In her hands, she holds her black Chanel purse.

She takes off her sunglasses and puts it on top of her head, and walks with an attitude, like some supermodel. Her beauty is striking and alluring, making everyone nearby can't help but stare at her too.

I'm so enticed with her beauty, I didn't realized a familiar woman walking right behind her.

It's my friend Yoona. I shift my eyes to the fair skinned, long black haired, half Japanese friend.

But the mysterious woman walks towards me, as Yoona swerves pass her and comes running towards me.

"Jimin!" Yoona said, hugging me, breaking me out of my trance.

"Where's y/n?" I ask her, still trying to get myself together.

"Um...are you blind? She's right there." She said, as she points her hand.

But before, I can follow the direction of her hand, the woman I was just staring at, was coming closer to me. I couldn't help but stare once again, unable to move. It's like she had me on some spell.

Then the woman finally stops right in front of me.

"Hey Jimin, missed me?" The woman said, raising her defined eyebrow and then gives me a hug.

"Y—y/n?" I stutter, lightly hugging her back. But I'm having a hard time comprehending if this was y/n or not.

"Yes, Jimin. It's me. Y/n." She pulls away from the hug, flashing me her smile. "Did you forget about me already? It's only been four months, since you left me in Japan."

"I..uh....y/n?!" I stare at her shockingly, finally registering that this woman is actually my Kim Y/n. "What the fuck!" I pull her into a tight embraced.

"You look so...soo..." I said, couldn't even find the words to describe her.

"I know isn't she a beauty? I mean she was always a beauty." Yoona gushes.