𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 28

|| Look What You Made Me Do ||
I don't like your little games
  Don't like your tilted stage
  The role you made me play of the fool
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[y/n's POV]

I left out of there, so quick. I couldn't handle it any longer, watching Jungkook being with not just one but multiple women all over him, as he makes out with them and hands caressing them. My heart felt like it sank to my stomach.

This all feels like an evil joke that the universe is playing on me.

It's impossible to even express this feeling I have right now. I just know it's the worst feeling I ever felt.

This is the same person who told me he loves me.

I have my own faults but there is nothing that comes close to the level of betrayal and moral transgression in being unfaithful.

He hasn't changed at all. Everything he had said was bullshit. Money and women were always in his life, and it seems like he will never ever give it up.

How could I be so stupid? I should have never have let my guard down.

I was truly falling for him again. I don't want to admit it but I had always loved him. I only pushed those feelings away. But these days with him, made me realized just how much I wanted to be with him.

I was willing to let go of this plan and let Jimin down. The man who had helped me become who I am today, and who had always been nothing but kind to me.

But I once again fell for Jungkook's deceitful games.

I can feel my hopelessness turning into rage.

Anger. Deep anger, is mostly what I'm feel right now. Anger towards his disloyalty. Anger towards myself. For being a stupid fool. For continuing to naively believe his lies.

All I want to do at this moment is hurt him. Hurt him so badly.

I couldn't think about anything else but to retaliate. I'm not going to allow him, to play me like this. It's not like before. This is a new, Kim y/n. The old one wouldn't have done anything but cry and be her weak self. This one will make sure that he gets what he deserves.

I soak my tears up knowing that I need to play this game even harder with him.

And I knew exactly, what I had to do.

***

|| Fake love - BTS ||
I wanna be a good man, just for you
I gave you the world, just for you
I changed everything, just for you
But I don't know me, Who are you?
The forest just for us, you weren't there
The route I took, I forgot
I even became quite unsure of who I   
was...
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Jungkook's POV]

I don't even know how long I've been in this club, but these hoes can't get enough of me. I wanted to finish what I had started with these hoes, when I see Jin coming towards me.

"Ladies," he grabs onto the women on my lap. "Please get off of him."

The women fall right beside me as we all scornfully look up at Jin for disturbing our fun.