𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 48

I fell in silence trying to calm my internal panic, keeping my gaze down at the polish black marble floors as Jungkook grips onto my left hand

I fell in silence trying to calm my internal panic, keeping my gaze down at the polish black marble floors as Jungkook grips onto my left hand. He is no longer shirtless but now has on a black dressed shirt with a black fitted jacket that one of his soldiers had brought to him.

We are walking down the long black glossy hallway of his office towards an area I've never been in.

The rest of the boys trail behind us, while Jungkook's ten soldiers are up ahead surrounding Jimin keeping him in a tight hold behind his back.

I couldn't think of anything to do. I feel so powerfulness against them.

This is all my fault. I'm so fucking stupid.

I shift my eyes to my left trying to take a glimpse of his eyes again because I could have swore I've seen his pupils heavily dilated. But his black loose wavy hair blocks his eyes from my end.

My internal panic only grows higher as I see Jungkook's soldiers stopping in-front of these black steel doors that looks like a prison cell.

I take a big gulp, trying to prepare myself mentally and emotionally for what's going to happen next.

The steel doors open to a pitch black room and immediately Jimin gets shove in by the soldiers.

Jungkook holds my hand tight as we finally enter into complete darkness until the lamp lights of the high ceiling room turns on row by row revealing an empty space that has charcoal colour walls and concrete floors.

This room gives me an eerie feeling as I scan around, immediately spotting one steel chair situated in the middle of the room, feeling my stomach twisting in nervousness. I can't help but feel a sense of doom.

I can feel tears forming but I quickly suck them back in, not wanting to show Jungkook any sign of weakness.

Jungkook's soldiers immediately ties Jimin down onto the a chair and I finally meet his eyes peeking through his blonde locks, but I immediately look down unable to see the despair in them.

This is all my fault.

What should I do?

I feel so fucking helpless.

"We call this room, the Black Room," Jungkook loudly announces, "or you can call it the Interrogation Room."

A psychotic grin suddenly appears on his face as he looks across Jimin. "But sometimes we call it the torture room."

Jimin's face is stone cold with no sign of fear as he glares back at Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't seem to have no care, looking more amuse of the situation. Then I see him turning his head towards his soldiers, signalling them something.