[𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝] Chapter 1

2 YEARS AGO

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Your eyes tell ||
A future withoutyouis a worldwithout color
Filled with monochrome coldness
Even thedarkness we see is so beautiful
Looking only directlyatyou
Soyou don't goaway
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

I stop in my tracks to glance up at the vibrant clear blue sky

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I stop in my tracks to glance up at the vibrant clear blue sky. I've been in Boseong for a week now and I'm still so amazed by how clear the skies are here.

I shut my eyes and take a moment to inhale the fresh crisp air and listen to the calming sound of the waves crashing onto the shore.

I honestly love it here. Everyday I'm able to breath in fresh air unlike in Seoul. On top of that, it feels great to stroll around without having to wear a mask from the high levels of fine dust and pollution in the city.

It's such a picturesque place with endless layers of mountains over the small farming villages. This place is more in nature than busy polluted streets. It hits differently here. Everyday I wake up to stunning views. I wish I can stay here forever. It's like a completely different world. The people themselves are also quite different—more friendlier.

I've lived in South Korea my whole life, but I never thought of how people in the country-side lived. I thought we were all the same. But in reality, Metropolitan Korea and rural Korea run far deeper than I had assumed.

It's a calm paced life here, not the fast paced environment I've grown accustomed to in the city. Everyday seems like a new adventure and more to learn about my own culture and people in general.

There's no pressure to look perfect all the time. I love how the people here care less about their appearance. In downtown Seoul you often see men in business attire and the boys dressed like those pop Idols with their heavy makeup and earrings and all girls falling all over them. Then there's the women, always looking like they step out of a runway fashion show even when it's just a Tuesday night.