𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 11

|| 3 DAYS LATER ||
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Jin, I forgot to ask," J-hope says, next to me sitting on a lounge chair in the backyard as we enjoy our rare free time for once

"Jin, I forgot to ask," J-hope says, next to me sitting on a lounge chair in the backyard as we enjoy our rare free time for once. "What gift did you end up giving y/n for her birthday?"

"I gifted her a picture of myself," Jin simply answers, sitting on my other side as he looks up at the sky with sunglasses on.

"Did you actually?" J-hope chuckles.

"Yes," he answers him. "There's no point in getting her anything. She has everything already. And I can't beat Jungkook's gift."

"Taehyungie," J-hope calls me out, but I keep my eyes covered with my black sunglasses looking up at the bright blue sky. "What would you have gifted y/n if Jungkook didn't make you pretend the Birkin bag was a gift from you?"

"I still can't believe Jungkook got the bag for her," Jin says as he straighten himself up on his seat. "That bag is worth the same amount as one of his cars."

I was going to buy her a gift but I couldn't think of any until Jungkook made me gift the Birkin to her which is actually from him. He knew that if he says it was from him, y/n might not want it nor Jimin will allow her to keep it. So he made me the one to gift it. But I wanted to add that photo album.

Jungkook comes out of no where to the backyard, looking to be in a hurry, ruining the calm and peaceful atmosphere. "Taehyung, I need you to come with me somewhere."

Before I can even answer he walks off. "NOW!" He yells out as he continues walking away. "It's urgent."

***

I hop onto the passenger seat of Jungkook's new carbon black Rolls-Royce—the Wraith Black Badge.

Usually we would be in our own cars but he told me that I wouldn't be needing my car today. I wonder why? If it's something important and urgent, we should be in our separate cars. But I didn't question him, as I sit patiently waiting for him.

He finally comes into the driver seat and passes me a pink stuff bunny with a bold right eyebrow. "Here, hold on to this."

"