𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 53

|| Crazy in Love - Sofia Karlberg ||
It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you
But I still don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

His tongue claims my mouth ruthlessly and I return his kiss. There's a wave of wetness pooling between my legs, feeling my body spiralling out of control wanting more of him.

"You're only mine, y/n," he growls and without warning he shoves his hard length into my throbbing core.

I gasp but his mouth devours my lips. He pounds into me raw and hard as his hands grip my ass, and his lips relentless on mine. It's painful but it feels so damn good.

"Can Jimin make you feel like this, huh baby?" he grunts as he thrusts into me, bringing his lips back onto mine.

There's only anger and despair in his kiss. Every thrust contains so much rage and he's making sure I feel every harsh blows by pressing me firmly onto the glass wall.

I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling a high of ecstasy tingling with pain as he pounds into me harder than ever before.

I feel my body surrendering to him completely. This is the best feeling in the world to have Jungkook inside me.

My heart rate accelerates, feeling the moment building until I finally tremble from the overwhelming explosion of pleasure as I reach climax.

But he doesn't slow as he drives into my even wetter core, slamming his length harder and deeper unmercifully.

"You're only mine." He groans with every thrust as his breathing grows harsher. "Mine to fuck! Mine to kiss! Mine to love!" He grunts, "You're only fucking mine!"

I gasp and whimper, feeling like I'm being punished but also being rewarded with extreme pleasure radiating between my legs.

He brings me over to the bed with his hard length still inside me, laying me down. He still hasn't come yet. But I could tell he's coming close.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he kisses my mouth with a burning passion as he begins to thrust again

"You're so fucking beautiful," he kisses my mouth with a burning passion as he begins to thrust again. I gasp and rock my hips against him wanting to take in more of his hard length.

Pain and pleasure mingle, filling me up. I lost all my sense of self or control. His eyes dark as ever with much want and hunger, only arousing me.

"You feel so good," he groans. "There's no other woman in the world I love to fuck than you."

The sounds of his grunts and moans turns me on even more. With every thrusts into me, hits the right spot, sending jolts of incredible pleasure.