𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 8

|| House of Cards ||
I say it like a habit
  We won't work in the end
  Even so, I keep hoping
  As long as I'm with you in the end
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

"Baby, I love you," his voice breaks as he tightly wraps his arms around me again, and rest his head onto my shoulder, with so much need. "Please, just hear me out. Let's fix this."

"Hear you out? There's nothing to talk about or fix," I push him off of me. "And you love me? You call hurting me, love? Your constant lies. Your games. Your anger. You thinking that you own me. Now tell me is that really love?"

"Y/n, I've changed—" his voice strains but I cut him off.

"You know Jungkook, I'm a smart person," my voice trembles as my eyes filling up with tears again. "But when it comes to you I become the dumbest person in the world, constantly making myself look like a fucking fool."

He doesn't say a word but his wavering eyes continue to bore into mine.

"I've truly loved you Jungkook," I can feel my voice getting weaker. "I really did. From the very beginning I had been so hopelessly devoted to you. But..." I blink my eyes not wanting my tears to drop. "You would lie and hurt me so many times, and my dumb naive self always chose to ignore all of that in the beginning because...I just loved you too much."

My tears pour out, unable to hold them in any longer as the hurt in my heart becomes unbearable.

A single tear finally falls down his face as his eyes never looks away from mine. "Baby, just give me one more chance—"

"I had given you too much chances and I..." My tears comes out uncontrollably with my voice shaking. "I have no more to give you."

He's body looks completely still but he's glossy eyes looks to be in incredible pain.

"You lost all of that," I sniffle and take a deep breath to stop myself from crying. I watch his hand reach out towards my face again but I grab his wrist to stop him. "It's really over between us Jungkook."

I feel a painful tug at my heartstrings as I brush past him. I feel it tug again with great force, until it feels like my heart broke into a million pieces.

"Y/n, please stay," he says weakly as he grabs my wrist.

I stand facing towards the door as he stands behind me, holding tightly at my wrist. My tears continue to flow from his heartbreaking voice telling me to stay. But the anger and pain inside overtakes me.

I turn myself around and I snatch his hand off my wrist. "Jungkook what don''t you get I'm so fucking tired! What more do you want from me!" My heart stops seeing that he's in complete tears and I lower my voice. "Aren't you tired of all this?

We stand in silence with both of us in tears. I can tell how deeply hurt he is too but I'm simply tired of all this. I can't have the same things repeated. We both need to move on. It's for the best.

"Please, let's stop this." I wipe my tears and finally steady my voice. "I beg you, please. I just want peace in my life, Jungkook. And I can only have the peace if you leave my life for good."