𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 5

|| MONEY - LISA ||
Listen to my money talk
Spend how I like it
Yeah, everyone know what I mean,
When they see green, that mean go
Give me what the hell I want
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

It's finally the evening of my 23rd birthday as I sit nervously in the backseat of a Mercedes Benz taking me to the party in downtown Seoul

It's finally the evening of my 23rd birthday as I sit nervously in the backseat of a Mercedes Benz taking me to the party in downtown Seoul. I had chose to wear a vibrant red satin slit dress with my hair in an up-do and fringe bangs. I feel so glamorous right now and I'm so excited to see what everyone are wearing tonight.

The car finally stops as I glance out the tinted windows, hearing a loud hysteria. There's a swarm of paparazzis surrounding the entrance of the superyacht as a red carpet is rolled out with many of my guests having their pictures taken before entering in.

Everyone is dressed so nice tonight and looking so excited to enter pass through the overwhelming security right at the entrance of the yacht.

A security guard stands outside my door, and I hear him say, "Ms. Kim, I'm ready whenever you are. Just knock on the window once you want me to open the door for you and ready to come out."

Suddenly the butterflies in my stomach flutters in full force. I can't help but feel nervous for some reason. I quickly pull out my phone to see if Yoona has message me back after asking her if she's already there.

"Yes, y/n. I'm already here!! I'm wearing a black short strapless dress with red bottoms," she texted me.

I feel a sudden ease and feeling my muscles loosening that she's already here. I take a deep breath and look at my reflection at my phone camera to check if my make-up is still good. I didn't really put much. I just filled in my brows, wing my liner and red wine lipstick to match my dress.

I'm finally ready.

I lightly knock on the window and take more deep breaths until finally the doors slowly open and flashes of cameras come my way almost blinding me.

I step out in my black heels and put on a smile towards the cameras going crazy towards me and photographers shouting my name.

The female hostess greets me a happy birthday and then leads me towards the red carpet where I already see my celebrity friends having their picture taken. It feels like I'm at the Met Gala or something with all guest serving looks tonight.

 It feels like I'm at the Met Gala or something with all guest serving looks tonight