𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 51

The heavy steel doors closes behind Jimin and instantly my face drops onto my shaking hands as I break into an uncontrollably sob of tears.

But a loud clapping suddenly interrupts my grieving. I turn my gaze up and see Jungkook with his cigarette hanging in his mouth, clapping. "Wow, that was quite a show, very entertaining. The best Korean drama I've ever watched."

"Better than that drama everyone's watching, what's it called, Crash Landing on

"Better than that drama everyone's watching, what's it called, Crash Landing on...You?" He chuckles to himself.

I glance up at him, with my eyes soaked in tears.

What is wrong with him?

At this point I've given up in saying anything or trying to get through the man I used to know. It just seems there's no way in talking with him, considering how he'a been acting—Delusional. Arrogant. Cruel.

He takes a deep sigh, walking closer to me, as I sniffle my tears away. "I hope you said what you had to say to him, because baby, you're all mine now."

Before I knew it, he grabs my hand tightly and yanks me out of the room and out the office, passing by the boys.

Jimin is long gone.

I fall emotion-less, feeling my body numb, unable to react to anything as he drags me up the stairs and into his bedroom.

"Now remember that promise you told me, way back when. When you said we can fuck as many times as I wanted." He closes the door behind us and locks it. Then turns towards me with lustful eyes, as he begins unbuttoning his shirt. "I would like to have that promise be made now."

He grabs my waist, bringing me closer to him as his lips smacks onto mine with aggression.

I try to keep my lips shut but his mouth brushes mine with great force, feeling his body pushing me backwards until my back lands onto a soft mattress with him on top of me.

He immediately grabs both my wrist and pins them over my head as he hover over me. I lay despondent feeling his harsh lips trailing down my throat and collarbone. I feel the wetness of his tongue on my throat then begins to suck onto my skin, feeling a slight pain.

His mouth is relentless on my throat, marking all over it, letting me know that I am his.

I need to stop him before he does something I know he will forever regret.

"Jungkook please stop," I finally say, coming out more like a whisper.

I feel his tense body abruptly stop and he pulls himself up, looking down at me. His expression seems to have change as a chink of his psychotic mask falls.

His eyes has soften as he meets my tearful eyes. But there's something in the way he's staring down at me, as if he finally came back to his senses.