𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 35

[Author's POV]

These past weeks, Y/n had barely seen her own husband. He has been coming home late, around three to four in the morning. He would be too exhausted to even be intimate with his wife. He would come home and sleep right away, and wakes up late in the afternoon, and heads off to work.

But today Jungkook had come home much earlier than he usually does.

It was around 10 pm, as he walked in tiredly to his room and see his wife laying in bed, writing on her notebook.

Y/n wondered why he was home early today, but that didn't matter to her. She was just glad he was home early for once and can finally spend time with him. But she could tell how tired he was.

"Is owning a marketing company that stressful?" She thought, to herself. "It seems to overwork him. But I can't complain. He really is working hard for his money."

Jungkook walked towards y/n, and sat on the bedside.

"Hey, baby," he said tiredly, as he leaned to brush his lips onto her forehead.

"How was work?" Y/n asked, as she put down her notebook.

"It's the usual. Stressful," he responded. "You know how you expressed to me, how much you wanted to work?"

She looked at him, not sure where he was going with this.

"Well...I've actually been discussing with my father, about letting you work at Jeon Enterprise."

"What?" she said, astounded.

"I mean, I don't really want you working. There's really no point in that, if you have me." He smirked. "But I know how bored you get in the house, and I'm gonna be a lot more busier, so I guess if you want..you can work at Jeon Enterprise."

Y/n's mouth dropped, then couldn't help but smile.

"Really?" she said, gleefully. He nodded and she quickly hugged him with sheer excitement.

"Hyori is the President of the company, but honestly I want you to eventually be the President of Jeon Enterprise. But appa said, if you can prove it to him, he'll consider it." He gave her a tired smile. "I told him, you're an intelligent woman, you'll be able to do it. I believe in you."

Y/n couldn't believe it. This was so thoughtful of Jungkook. Even though Jungkook was extremely busy with his own work, he still went out of his way to consider his wife's wishes.

Y/n had actually took some business class before and even did a one year internship at a fashion company. But she had people told her it was too risky of a career, so at that time, she thought nursing was the way to go, since it was also what she had enjoyed.

But deep down she had always felt like there was something else for her. Now that Jungkook is offering this to her, she wanted to give it a try. Maybe business will be something that's meant for her.

"I want you to start off getting to know the company and see how you like it, then make your way up," he continued.

Y/n pulled him into a hug, feeling so overjoyed.

"Thank you, thank you!" she said, in between giving him kisses on his cheek.

"Nah, it's nothing," he said, tiredly, as he massages his back.

Y/n was so elated by his news, but felt bad at the same time, as she look at her husband 's tired eyes

Y/n was so elated by his news, but felt bad at the same time, as she look at her husband 's tired eyes. He looked so drained.

She wanted to help ease his stressed, as she quickly massages his tense shoulders.

He grabbed her hands that was on his shoulders. "Thanks baby, but that's fine. Don't worry about me."

"But I just want to help ease your stress."

"Baby, then you should know there's only one way you can do that." He smirked, then pulled her into a hug, holding her tightly against his muscular body.

Once she pulled away, Jungkook unfastened his pants and y/n immediately knew what he wanted her to do. She obediently kneeled onto the floor, before him, making Jungkook smirk at the sight of her so willingly.

He revealed his hard erection and her hands immediately brushed his length while he gently held her hair up.

Y/n finally took him in her mouth. He groaned, as his eyes shut, thinking about how unbelievably good it felt. The sound of y/n's throaty moan, was setting him off even more.

Once, Jungkook release into her mouth, he watched her immediately swallow it, and possessiveness burnt inside him.

Jungkook also wanted to make her feel good and quickly removed her night dress. "I've been waiting for this all day, baby."

He first studied her body. "You're so fucking beautiful."

He licked her nipples and suck onto her breast leaving multiple bruises. He then moved his lips slowly down her stomach, as he removed her underwear, and kissing her just above her pubic bone.

He immediately slid two fingers inside her and stroke her with skillful fingers. Jungkook had figured out how to make his wife cum, as he then stick his eager tongue into her, stroking, digging and poking in a rhythm.

"Come for me, baby."

Y/n felt an intense heat and energy building up, until she finally released.

Jungkook was still in between her legs, getting the full taste of his wife.

Soon he shifted his position to hover over her. "You tasted so good."

He pressed his body against her, making her feel his once again hard bulge on her bare skin, as he kissed her neck, kissing his way up to her lips.

Jungkook couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged his hard length inside her. She gasped and shut her eyes.

"You feel so good," Jungkook groaned, as he continued to penetrate inside her. She had one hand on his shoulder, the other slowly stroking his back. All the muscles in her stomach and thighs, tense and quivering.

"You like that," he grunted, as she screamed his name over and over again.

She felt herself reaching climax. She arched her back and came as he held her tight still thrusting into her, until reaching his own peak. They both slowly come down together from the rush, catching their breaths.

Jungkook rolled down beside her, and pulled y/n towards his chest. He knew he definitely wanted to feel her at least once or three times more tonight.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you so much more, babygirl."