𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 10

THE NEXT DAY

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| Bad Blood ||
Still got scars on my back from your knife
So don't think it's in the past, these kinda wounds they last
Now did you think it all through? All these things will catch up to you
And time can heal but this won't, so if you're coming my way, just don't
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Y/n's POV]

I'm sitting in the backseat of the car with Jimin, as the driver drives us to the location of the meeting—The Blackjack Syndicate and K-Gods meeting.

I was hesitant at first to accompany Jimin but I eventually complied. He had advised me that there was a meeting with the K-Gods and wanted me to come along with him, since Yoongi and Namjoon both couldn't come.

I didn't even know if I even had a choice, considering he had unexpectedly came to pick me up with the driver from work. Which was such a shame since, I was eager to hop inside the car and get home to change out of the outfit I had picked out from last night and put on an oversize shirt and just sleep.

But only to see Jimin seated at the backseat of the car that had always came to pick me up from work.

I stare out the window and sigh. I'm mentally preparing myself, knowing who I'm going to see.

I haven't seen Jungkook since the party. This is also the first time having to talk face to face to all of them. I feel somewhat nervous, but I keep telling myself that I could do it.

The driver finally pulls over. I stare out the window and realize the meeting is being held in one of Jimin's liquor business.

His soldiers came out of their cars that were following from behind and open the door for us as the usually do, which still weirds me out to this day.

We both step out, and head inside towards the backroom. The soldiers follow behind and cautiously look around us, keeping their hands inside their jacket.

I can feel anxiousness stirring up inside me, as we finally stand infront of the backroom doors. My hands are cold and clammy, and heart racing out of no where finally taking in that I'm going to see him.

Jimin notices my anxiousness, as he grabs my cold clammy hands, somewhat easing me down. He doesn't say a word to me though.

Two soldiers first both step inside then we soon follow. The room is dim and has a strong musky scent mix with cigarettes.

Jimin pulls my waist, keeping me close to him. As we walk closer into room, my eyes immediately darts towards Jungkook.

 As we walk closer into room, my eyes immediately darts towards Jungkook