𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  It was late at night but you had an argument not too long ago with your boyfriend. Not caring about what would happen you chose to go out drinking without Heeseung. After getting absolutely wasted you forgot everything.

  You were out drinking a bunch while Heeseung was waiting for you to come back home so you guys could sort everything out. You were sitting at a table that was crowded by you and your friends but soon everybody left you and you were all alone.

  Somehow you got your brain to work in that drunken state and got up to get yourself home. You picked up your purse and slung it over your shoulder, making your way towards the exit with your legs that were just at the edge of giving up on you.

  You put your hand over the knob and pull it towards you, trying your best not to fall right there and then. But before you get out somebody stops you by grabbing your wrist and pulling you back inside.

  You were so drunk you couldn't see anything, just blobs of colors. But based on the hand you felt it was probably a guy in his late 20's. He dragged you to what you believed was the back of the bar.

  You being too drunk to know what was happening didn't do anything as you felt yourself being pinned against the wall and something wet on your neck. It went up and down from your neck to your clavicle. 

  Suddenly you felt your hands being released and heard a familiar voice. "We're going home right now!" The voice yelled. You giggled while looking back but soon realized you were being led towards the exit.

  You didn't want to go home, not after one more shot. "No~ One more!" you slur. "Nope, I think that's enough drinking for you." The voice answered back. You stopped and turned back towards the bartender.

  Before the unknown person could stop you, you ordered a glass of vodka randomly. The bartender was quick to prepare it and placed it in front of you. "One glass of vodka up!" The bartender said.

  The person finally found you who was chugging a glass of vodka. He ran towards you and took the glass out of your hands and guided you up. You grinned drunkenly while you made your way towards the guy's car.

  He looked at your eyes that were barely open and then placed you into the backseat of his car. You lay there giggling to yourself about nothing. "Sober up!" He yelled. You lay on the seat playing with the seat belt while the familiar person drove you home.

  Once you guys arrived at the destination you sobered up a little but wasn't able to walk yet. You were able to see so you realized who it was that took you all the way here. "Heeseuuung~" You slur while grinning drunkenly.

  He hummed in response while the elevator made its way up to your floor. You yawned and rested your chin on Heeseung's shoulder while he gave you a piggy back ride. You blinked and you were already in front of your guy's shared apartment.

  He gently placed you on your guy's bed and tucked you in. "Good night.. let's talk tomorrow." He whispered and kissed your forehead without noticing you were already sound asleep. 

  After you woke up the next day he ordered some hangover soup for you and you guys talked everything out. Obviously you apologized for causing all the trouble but Heeseung just laughed it off. He bent over to reach your level and patted your head saying,

"Next time bring somebody who'll stay."