𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

You walked down the little path which led to a garden, an abandoned garden. It was left alone by everyone but you. You, who always visited it and looked around at it's pretty vines and flowers.

  Every time you went, there was always nobody there. Only you. But today, that was about to change

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You looked around the garden, it was beautiful. Different types of flowers that the bees always visited and pretty vines which decorated the fence. You noticed an orange.. thing in the distance, you couldn't quite make out what it was but you knew it was something orange.

  You walk closer to it quietly, only to see that it was a very tall man who wore an orange knitted sweater and some black pants. He had a small blue bag that looked like a purse, his back was turned to you which shows his broad shoulders.

  Choosing to ignore him, you go to the flower bed beside you and look at the different flowers. Suddenly, a tap to your shoulder surprised you and you flinched a little before looking back. It was that guy you saw earlier.

  "Oh, uhm, can I help you..?" You ask softly, trying not sound rude. The boy crouches beside you, copying you as you looked at the flowers. You raise an eyebrow, looking the boy in the eye. "Is there a reason why you're uhm, copying me?"

  He glanced at you, before looking away. "I'm not, I just want to look at the flowers." He spoke for the first time, his tone was soft and a little deep. You raise an eyebrow before looking away from him. "Okay.."

  You then looked at a ladybug sitting on a leaf, gently placing it onto your hand and let it crawl around. "So pretty.." You mumbled to yourself, looking at the tiny black dots on this red bug. This boy, who you had no information of stared at you.

  Looking at you then the ladybug. He was staring at you before he spoke, "There are things much prettier than that bug." He said all while staring at you.