𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐽𝑎𝑦: 𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒?
𝑌/𝑛: 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝐽𝑎𝑦: 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?
𝑌/𝑛: 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?

  You stare at Jay's side profile as sweat runs down his face, you were sitting in his practice room. The members scattered around the floor as they just finished a warm up. The members raised an eyebrow as they watched you stare at Jay, basically drooling now.

  You lick your lips before looking down at his muscle arms, he looked so hot. Jay brushed his hair back as he quickly stood up and jogged to the aux, looking for one of their tracks. "Y/n, are you just gonna stare?~" Jungwon whispers teasingly.

  Your head snaps his way, looking at him with innocent eyes. "Hm? What?" You tilt your head, leaning back onto your elbows as your eyes shift back onto Jay. "Are you gonna keep staring at your amazing boyfie?~"

  Jungwon says in a mocking voice, pitching his voice to sound like a girl. You glare at him as he continues, "My amazing pookie bear~ I can't live without you Jay baby~!" Ni-ki joins in so you take off your shoe and point it at the both of them.

  Immediately shutting their mouths, they turn away and mutter something. You chuckle as Jay comes back, sitting beside you as he wraps an arm around your shoulder. Your heart beat increases as you feel his muscly arms on you.

  You gulp, Jay sighed. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" He starts fanning himself, looking around at the members. "It's you." You blurt out, not noticing the way the members giggled at you. Jay raised an eyebrow with a flirty smirk, "What?" You tilt your head, a blush coming to your cheeks. "What..?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I didn't buy 55 heeseung pcs what're you talking about..?