𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  It's music class, everybody was done learning the guitar and was just listening to the teacher's little history lesson. In music class it was a little weird, there were no desks and only chairs. There were 6 rows and you were in the 5th row, seating in the second to last seat.

  Both luckily and unluckily Park Sunghoon was seated behind you. Since you were all the way in the back, in the corner you could do anything and get away with it since there were trees around you. Blocking the teacher from seeing you.

  Sunghoon's chair was awfully close to yours, his long legs were under your chair and nudging your shoes. You looked down to see his feet right behind yours, a little surprised you scooted your chair forward. Escaping Sunghoon's feet.

  You heard his chuckle, he was leaning forward now. His arms extended and one of his hands were on either side of your chair's back legs. With little force he managed to pull you back way more than it was before.

  You could basically hear him breathing, and feel it against your neck as he leaned forward. A deep chuckle could be heard behind him, his lips were right next to your ear. You didn't dare turn to look at him and just kept gulping down the saliva that built up out of nervousness.

 Again, you attempted to scoot your chair forward and away from Sunghoon but he gripped it tightly. Pulling you back in a second. He leaned forward and put his lips close to your ear,

"Where do you think you're going?~"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Based on a true story ^^