𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟.

  You were currently at enhypen's dorms, visiting for some time. Mostly for Jungwon, as he acted like he totally didn't beg you to come. You sat beside Ni-ki, playing mario kart while waiting for Jungwon to get out of the shower.

  Jungwon walked out, just to see you in the cutest casual blue dress. It wasn't too long or too short, just right and it made Jungwon fall for you 10x harder. Jungwon smiled and sat beside you, hugging your side.

  He began to kiss your neck then up to your cheek. You tried to push him away, not wanting to be teased by the members but he didn't budge. "You look so beautiful~" He said as an excuse while just showering you with little kisses.

  "Jungwon stop it!.." You whined, hitting his shoulder lightly. Jungwon's arms pulled you closer by the waist, hugging you tightly as he kissed your neck. A heavy blush fell to your cheeks as he did that and the moment Ni-ki and Jake came in it got even worse.

  "Jungwon stop..!" You say but Jungwon only kept going, in the end he softly pressed his lips against yours and let you go. The two boys stood in the doorway, a horrified look on their face as if they just saw a ghost.