𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒.

  You walked into the shop, walking up to the counter and looked at the familiar menu. "The usual right?" Sunghoon asked, looking at the girl with absolute love in his eyes. He quickly snapped out of it, turning to a teasing smirk.

  You rolled your eyes at his behavior, "Mhm." You answered, sliding over your credit card before taking it back and putting it in your little wallet purse. "Coming right up~" Sunghoon spun around, getting your drink ready.

  Now you sat near the window, a book in hand while you sat.. you looked ethereal. The way rays of sunlight hit your face, or maybe it was the way you held the book and bit your lip while reading. 

  Sunghoon called out your name, waving and showing you your drink. You quickly packed your stuff and shuffled over to the counter. "Thank you." You said, not forgetting to leave a tip. You looked at your cup, hoping that he spelled it correctly just this one time.

  You raised an eyebrow, turning the drink to show Sunghoon the name. "Why does it look so.. scrambled?" You asked in shock, "My name isn't that hard to spell, Mr. Park." You chuckled at the way he spelled it and Sunghoon could've sworn he fell in love even more.

  "My bad, I'll spell it correctly next time." He said, leaning against his palm while staring at your smile. You left another tip but not leaving before replying, "You said that last time, and the time before that." You chuckled, then turning around and leaving.

  Sunghoon just watched you walk out of the coffee shop, liking the way you chuckled and smiled. He just stared at the door as he made his way back to the counter.