𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑬𝒏𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒏'𝒔 8𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟
𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝒀/𝒏, 𝑒𝑛ℎ𝑦𝑝𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟.
𝑺𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  My members sat around the waiting room, on their phones for entertainment while they wait. I stood up with my stylist, she fixed my suit around my waist then made me put on the cropped blazer that matched with everyone else.

  Before I sat down the makeup artist touched up my makeup before allowing me to sit down. I sat down beside Jungwon, seeing that he was taking selfies in the side of my eye, I did the same. I reached over for my phone, taking it in my hands then getting ready for a selfie.

  I held my phone at an angle before doing a few poses and taking a picture. As I set my phone down the door swung open, it revealed our manager. "It's time for your entrance." All of us got up at once, some staff coming over and fixing our hair as we made our way down the hall.

  As we made our way closer to the entrance I could hear all the chattering. Jungwon made his way out first, then slowly we began to walk out as well. I made my way outside, smiling after hearing the loud cheering coming from the crowd. 'Engenes must be happy to see us'.

  I stood behind Jay, waving at the crowd as we made our way down the stage. All the other idols stood around the stage, waving at their fans. I walked farther onto the stage, finding myself to be waving at fans with my members.

  I spotted a girl doing a heart and as usual I did it back before going back to waving. I turned around and saw the other groups, I made eye-contact with one of the stray kid's members; Bang Chan. I bowed before turning back to my group.

  I looked at the fans shouting my name, "Lee Y/n!" they yelled repeatedly. I smiled at them before waving and doing a finger heart, making them squeal. I giggled to myself before quickly moving over to the rest of my members who were leaving me.

  Eventually, all the groups stood together on the stage, waving at our fans from time to time while we waited for the awards to be announced. Tomorrow by Together stood behind us, starting some small talk between us.

  The announcements began and everybody waited to be announced, soon enough it was their time to announce the group's name that would be winning the award. I crossed my fingers behind my back, hoping that it would be us. Soon the MC opened their mouth and announced, 

"Enhypen."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

The banner does not match the story at all wtf  😰
What is this chapter..

*No proof read*