𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 

  You slowly woke up, you were in a dark room. With nothing but a mattress on the floor. You feel as if you were tied up to something, your vision is limited and you can barely move to see where you're at.

  There was no sound, but you felt his presence. And then he came into the room, hearing his footsteps come closer and closer until you could see his figure right in front of you. The little light that was in the room shone upon him.

  He was covered in all black, and his eyes were locked onto you. His presence was very menacing. "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you miss me?" He says as he sits on the mattress next to you.

  You could see how your hands were tied to the bed, keeping you from leaving. But the strong rope didn't stop you from at least trying to get away. "Not at all." You say, glaring at him but he only finds your little glares cute.

  "What a shame, you should be thanking me for giving you a place to sleep, darling." He says, as he unties you from the bed and pulls the rope from your wrists. "You may not want to be with me, but we both know you don't have a choice, do we, love?" He asks you in a cold, sarcastic tone.

  "It would be in your best interest to not resist anymore, you know the consequences if you keep fighting.." He stops, staring down at you. He raise his hand to your face, caressing your soft cheek. He tucks some of your hair behind your ear,

"Don't push me to hurt you, please."