𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Jay stared at you in regret, so upset with himself. "I'm such a terrible person.." He mumbles to himself. He watches as your eyes water and attempts to blink them away. His heart broke again, staring at you made tears build up in his eyes now.

  He approaches you outside the gates, he still can't believe he let his emotions control himself last night.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌—

  Heeseung walks beside you, as he got more comfortable he got more flirty and cuter. You smile at him, all happened while Jay watched you guys. An emotion of possessiveness and jealousy builds up in his chest as he watched you two.

  You weren't sure if you liked Heeseung or Jay but right now it was as if Heeseung had cast a spell on you, pulling you in with his amazing scent and visuals. The two of you continued to converse until you stood in front of your front door.

  Smiling at Heeseung, you hug him. "Thanks for walking me home, bye." You smile happily, not knowing that Jay was getting close to losing control of his emotions. Heeseung hugs you back, whispering into your ear.

  "I hope to see you again." He whispers before kissing your cheek and leaving. Jay watched how you turned red, still standing in front of your door just absolutely taken. Jay stomps towards you, pushing you against the door harshly.

  "You're mine." He says, casting a shadow over you as he looks at you. You were taken aback, "Hm, what the-" You couldn't say anything as Jay's arms hug your waist tightly, he kissed you harshly. A kiss of pure anger.

  You didn't even kiss back, but Jay made you. He held your jaw tightly, just giving a kiss of jealousy and anger. You kept hitting him, trying to push him away and pull yourself away from the kiss.

  But Jay was unbothered, just kissing you as his jealousy built up while thinking of when Heeseung kissed your cheek. It only made Jay kiss you more harshly, forcing his tongue in your mouth.

  You were so taken aback, your arms fall to your sides as Jay keeps your body against his. Jay pulls away, proud of his action until he sees your face. He realizes what he did, he realizes how bad he messed up.

  Tears stream down your cheek, you push Jay away while he tries to apologize. "Just leave! Go home!" You yell, and you had every right to be angry at him.. You were so upset as you slam the door in Jay's face, going to your room and just crying.

  Jay knew he messed up, a feeling of remorse and deep guilt replaced all the jealousy and anger. He felt so bad,, he let his emotions control him again. It happened to be worse than he expected.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌—

  "Can I walk you home..?" Jay asks, tilting his head to look at you. A smile on his face as he looked at you. "Sure." You reply, coldly. It was Jay's first time seeing you like this and it just hurt him.

  He puts his arm around your shoulder now, walking you home and being gentle. "How was your day?~" Jay tries to start a conversation, tucking your hair behind your ear. "Good." Again, you reply coldly.

  Jay smiles, at least you replied. Jay looks at your face, he apologized so many times and you already forgave him so why are you so cold? "Y/n, I'm sorry for last night." He puts on a cute pout, leaning lower so you could see him.

  You bite your lip, holding back a smile at how he looked at you. "Ay I see that smile~!" Jay chuckles, pulling you closer. You smile, but look away so Jay can't see it.

  "You forgive me right?" He asks, still a playful tone to his words. You nod your head, still looking away from him as you tried to hide your smile.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

guys.. come back.. i love you.. please.. 😭

Picrew my lub ❤

Picrew my lub