𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Do you wanna count my freckles?" Jay asked as we got bored sitting on the couch. I nodded my head excitedly, "Wait but how?" I asked. "You can sit on my lap?" He suggested as he fixed the position he was sitting in.

  I nodded in agreement before getting up and sitting on Jay's lap. He looked up at me with closed eyes, I gently took off his glasses and placed them to the side before getting closer. "Okay I'll start~" I said softly.

  I quietly whispered the numbers to myself. "1, 2, 3.." Jay seemed to like how gentle I was, as he started to hum quietly. He rested his arms loosely around my waist comfortably. "15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.."

  I finished one of his cheeks and moved on to the other. "20 on your left cheek, I'll count your right now." I let him know, he hummed and nodded his head in response. I tapped my nail on every freckle as I counted them.

  "22, 23, 24, 25, 26.." I quietly said out loud to myself. I moved my arm to under Jay's chin, tilting his head to the side so I could get a better view of his freckles. "30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35." I finished. 

  "I counted 35." I said, cupping his face with both of my hands. "How many?" He opened his eyes lazily while leaning into my hands. I chuckled at him before answering, "35 freckles." I said as I ran my hands through his hair.

"Mkay.. you can count them again."

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

What is this 👻 why is it so cringe..
anyways, we wont be
talking about this one.