𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐽𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛 𝑑𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟.

  Jake watched from the bed like an interested puppy, watching how you struggled to fix your hair as it was still a little wet and not combed through correctly. Seeing this, Jake got up and slowly walked over to you.

  Gently, he massaged your shoulders and leaned down to your ear. "Need help?" He asked as he looked at your frustrated expression. You nod your head as you give up and let him help you. Jake smiled happily, picking up the blow-dryer.

  He put the temperature to warm as he gently pulled on your hair to straighten it out and dry it. You closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling of his hands being in your hair. After drying your hair thoroughly, he took your brush and looked at you.

  "Can I brush your hair?" With a soft tone to his voice you couldn't help but nod your head and watch as he smiles and brushes through your hair very gently. He then took your rubber band and put your hair in a high pony tail, just like you always do.

  You turned around, smiling softly. "Thank you." You say, patting his head. Jake hums, just wanting to go to sleep with you in his arms now. "Can we go to bed now?.."