𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧

▶• ılıılıılıılıılıılı. 0 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑ "𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑?"

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ "𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒."

  It was a dark, cold night on this empty sidewalk with Sunghoon. You glanced at him, he looked so warm. 'Lucky..'  You shiver slightly, as the cold breeze runs through your hair. Sunghoon looks towards you, chuckling at your pink cheeks.

  "Is it that cold?" He smiles, looking down at you and pulling you closer to him. "You wouldn't understand, you're wearing a hoodie." You say, as another breeze of cold air hits your cheeks. "I didn't think you would start shivering."

  Sunghoon lets go of you, taking off his hoodie as he holds it in his arms. You look in his direction, with his hoodie off he was wearing a black shirt and some sweatpants. "Want my hoodie?"

  He asks, bending down to your level and mocking the way you shivered and rubbed your arms. "Yeah, I do." You say, looking at the warm fabric in his arms. Sunghoon smirks, standing back up straight and towering over you.

  He pulls your arm, stopping you from walking as he makes you turn towards him. He puts the hoodie on you, seeing how his hoodie was swallowing you whole. He chuckles, fixing your hair and kissing your cheek.

"You look like a little kid right now."