𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

  The phone rings, the ringing is continuous. And it's slowly getting annoying. A phone call this late..? You push your blanket off of your legs, slowly getting up and stopping by the kitchen to turn on the lights.

  Your feet hitting the cold floor as you walk to the living room, the floorboards creak under your weight. You remove your hair from your face as you walk into the living room, rubbing your eyes to slowly wash the drowsiness away.

  You pick up the phone, ear pressed against the phone as you hear a cold voice speak on the other end. 

❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒘.❞

  The cold voice says, as he spoke before you could. You rub your eyes in confusion, shaking your head as you assume it's a spammer. "Who is this?" Sighing, you reply. Your tone firm and a little quiet.

  You slowly recognize the voice, it was Sunoo from school. He was acting very strange though.. you were not sure if this was a prank or something. Why is he calling me at this hour? It's the middle of the night..

  "It's Sunoo. Don't you know who I am? You see me every day." Sunoo spoke, you felt a smirk in his voice. "Are you alone right now?" He asked, trying to sound as friendly as possible.

  You gulp, glancing around as you rub your tongue over the roof of your mouth. You felt like someone was watching you, but you still kept the phone up to your ear. "No, I know who you are.."

  You look out the window, seeing how the curtains were shut before continuing your sentence. "Yeah, I'm alone." You say, looking at the black screen of the TV. Taking the remote and putting it on the shelf.

  "Are you sure you're alone? Is there really no one in your house right now?" You did not know what Sunoo's plan was. It was not normal that someone would call you so late, and the person didn't really have a reason to call you.

  You did not like the feeling you got from the phone call, like Sunoo had other intentions that just speaking to you. You raise your eyebrows, rubbing your arm as you process his words. "Why wouldn't I be sure?"

  "I'm sure.." You reply nervously, but not letting it show. "Are you really.. sure? That there's no one with you right now?" Sunoo spoke, he was sounding more and more threatening as the phone call continued.

  He sounded like he was standing just outside the door. You heard a slight breeze through the phone, and you also heard a door creak open. It sounded as if a door nearby was opening and it wasn't just on the phone.

   A low chuckle comes from the phone, he then asks you, his voice sounding as if he was about to walk through the front door,

"Are you sure that the doors are locked?"