𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑌/𝑛. 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦.

  Jungwon shut the door behind him, slipping off his shoes, taking off his shirt and jumping into his bed. A familiar scent flooded his senses. "Where have I smelt this before?" He thought long and hard until he realized, he smelled like you.

  That lovely scent he couldn't get enough of. He always asked himself, was it vanilla? Or was it chocolate? He couldn't tell. And it was that, that made him realize it was your scent. He grabbed the shirt that lay on his pillow and held it up to his nose.

  He inhaled and exhaled the scent, it made him calm. He could just fall asleep right there and then just by smelling your scent. And that's what he did. He changed into his pajamas before jumping in bed, pulling up the blanket and covering himself with it.

  Jungwon tossed to the side, holding the shirt up to his chest just right where he could smell the scent no matter what. His eyes fluttered shut and soft snores could be heard from him. The smell began to fade away but by now, his pajamas smelt like you.

Heavenly, was it to be drowning in your scent.