𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐽𝑎𝑘𝑒: 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡
𝑌/𝑛: 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡
𝐽𝑎𝑘𝑒: 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑌/𝑛: ;0

  A sleepy make-out session with Jake. You two were laying down in bed, holding each other warmly as your lips collided. Tapping Jake's shoulder, you signaled that you needed to take a breath.

  He looked down at you with the most loving smile ever, you looked so cute. The way your hair was all messy since you woke up and your bare face was mesmerizing. As you catched your breath, you lay on your back now. Giving Jake the opportunity to lay on your stomach.

  With Jake now on your stomach, he was rubbing his cheek against your fluffy pajamas. Your hand made its way to his hair, combing through it gently. Jake hummed in satisfaction, yearning for more which you happily gave him.

  He then looked up at you, his chin on your stomach with his hand holding yours. "Y/n, guess what~" He smiled at you like a puppy, his hair was messy and he looked very sleepy. But that all only added to his cuteness.

  You looked down at him, a little smile displayed on your face just like anytime you saw him like this. "What?" You answered back after a few seconds, as you waited for his answer you took your moment to appreciate his cuteness.

  With your free hand, you rubbed his shoulder. "I love you.." He said without a hint of hesitancy, he was so sure about saying those 3 words. You took on a face of shock, it's not like it's the first time he's said that but.. just the way he sounded made your heart speed up.

  "I love you too." You answer back exactly how he said it, without a hint of hesitancy. You leaned down to leave a kiss to Jake's nose, to which he giggled in reply. He looked up at you with heart eyes once again,

"I love you so much more."