𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  The school was empty, you were in the science lab cleaning up the mess you made. You stopped as you heard your phone ding, somebody sent you a message. Who could it be? Especially at this time?

  You picked up the phone, clicking on the notification and reading the message. "I couldn't stop looking at you today, Y/n." An unknown message had been sent. You debated whether or not you reply and eventually you did.

  "Um, who is this?" You texted back as quickly as it was sent. In an instant, a reply was sent. "It doesn't matter, just call me Darling~ You were so cute today!~" They text back. You're not sure if it was a girl or a boy but it surely was a creep.

  You text back quickly, your thumbs glide against the screen. You gulp as you type, "I'm gonna block you if you text me one more time, you weirdo." Before you were about to press the send button you hear giggling behind you.

  You whip your head around, you see a boy wearing black and other dark colors leaning on the door frame with a smug smile on his face. His doe eyes are full of amusement. "So, who's the weirdo now?" He asks, giggling.

  You gulp harshly, your eyes widened and your breath hitched. "Who are you..?" He walks around the desk, leaning in close with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. He confused you but you definitely felt that he was a creep.

  "You can just call me Darling." He whispers, you could smell his cologne as he was so close. His hand lightly rests on your hip. His doe eyes look over your face before stopping at your lips and he leans in just a bit more.

  You furrowed your eyebrows, "Get away from me you creep! I'll call the cops right now!" You blink rapidly before raising your hand to slap him. He raises his hand and grabs your wrist before you could slap him. His grip is tight, but it didn't hurt. His smirk seems softens just a tiny bit.

  "Darling. That wasn't very nice." He says, his voice soft and deep. His eyes were locked with yours, boring into your soul. He leans closer again. You gasp, "I- Let go of me!" You said, trying to shake out of his grip.

  He squeezes tighter as you try to pull away. "Stop squirming and calm down." He whispers. His voice is demanding as he speaks and his grip tightens just a little more. His eyes stared into yours, his gaze pulls you in. As if you were in a trance then he asks, "Don't you find me attractive darling?"

  You gulp, whispering at first and then raising your voice. "You.. are quite attractive. But that doesn't matter, let go of me!" You stomp, putting your hand over his hand trying to peel it off of you. 

He leans in until his forehead touches yours. He's breathing heavily, his heart beating fast as he stares into your eyes. For a moment, everything else ceases to exist, it's just you and him in this moment.

  "You think I'm attractive." He says, though it isn't a question but a statement. He sounds breathless as his grip on your wrist loosens ever so slightly. His other hand traces along your jaw in tiny circles. "You are mine."