𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

𖨆♡𖨆

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 !!

this one-shot includes         suicidal thoughts,
 uncomfortable         amount of blood mention
ing, attempted                 suicide, and anything
else that I forgot                                     to mention

  Jungwon looks at you and was about to ask you if there was anything bothering you. But, when he saw how you lay in bed with your back facing him, covered in the blanket, he felt like it wasn't a good time to ask you.

  He also felt disappointed since you didn't want to cuddle with him. But, if that's what you wanted, he wouldn't force you. He wanted you to be comfortable after all. "Good night, Y/n." He says gently as he yawns and turns the other way, facing away from you.

  After a while, you turn around, wanting to ask Jungwon something but realize he's already asleep. With his back facing you, to which you furrow your eyebrows and frown. "Ugh.." You mumble, sighing as you turn back around, crossing your arms as you were wide awake.

  You could see how he was sleeping peacefully. He would turn once in awhile on the bed, changing the position of his body so it would be more comfortable. But, unfortunately, he was asleep now.

  He looked a little cute when he was asleep, but you still wanted to ask him something so you couldn't really sleep. You turn to the other side, thinking of what to do now, without waking him up.

  You just sigh in frustration, getting up, not wanting to wake him up as you leave the room and sit in the kitchen. Drinking water and leaning your face into your palm, as you were deep in thought.

  He stays asleep as you leave the room, heading out to the kitchen. It was weird how you still couldn't sleep even if you were tired. He also slept peacefully while the two of you didn't cuddle. You seemed annoyed that he fell asleep before you could ask him your question.

  Leaving you wide awake to be deep in thought, as you eventually lean your face into the other palm, sipping on your water to calm your mind from overthinking although it didn't work one bit. 

  You made sure that Jungwon was deep asleep, before you went back to the kitchen, you simply couldn't handle it anymore. It was too stressful and nothing would get better, and if you were to tell someone they would think you're crazy.

  So, you were looking around for something. To either hang yourself, or.. just anything. He was sound asleep still, he couldn't hear you go back to the kitchen. But, he was a little bit uncomfortable as to why you were awake.

  Normally, he would've been cuddling you by now if it was the other way around. But he couldn't do anything since he was asleep right now, he was no idea what so ever of what the hell was going on in your mind.

  He was just asleep, slightly confused as to why you were still awake after opening his eyes slightly, before falling back into his deep sleep. You couldn't find anything to make a noose, since you didn't really have any rope in your house, and your clothes weren't good enough.

  You looked around for a knife, maybe it was sharp enough you can just slit your wrist. Jungwon, however was still sound asleep. You were making a little sound, which normally would have woken him up.