𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Huh? What's that smell?" Sunghoon sniffed around, trying to find the source of that very familiar scent. He looked around, rubbing his neck as he shrugged and let it be. The next day, Sunghoon was simply walking down the sidewalk when that same scent came to his senses.

  He looked around, until he realized it was coming from a girl. Some random girl that was in the same park Sunghoon was about to go into for a date. The scent was so amazing, it smelled so good.

  It was like he was in a trance. But snapped out of it as soon as he felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked behind him. To see his date, he was a little disappointed. This date of his smelled terrible and wasn't very attractive by the way she acted.

  After the short date, he could smell that same scent again. This time, his legs moved against his will towards the girl who sat on a bench. Under a tree, in the shade. She was holding a book, reading as she swung her legs back and forth under the bench.

  Sunghoon sat beside her, sitting close to her and grabbing her attention. She pulled out one of her earbuds, looking up at the guy in front of her. "Oh, can I help you?" She asked sweetly, her voice was like candy compared to his date from earlier.

  Sunghoon tilts his head, getting a better look at her face. She was pretty, she had long eyelashes and smelled so good. "I was just wondering, do you have anyone in your life? Like, a lover?" He asks, trying not to sound rude.

  The girl chuckled, shaking her head as she placed her book down onto her lap. "No, why do you ask?" She was curious, putting her hair behind her ear as she listened to him. "I was just wondering, since you looked so pretty here."

  Sunghoon said before introducing himself, "I'm Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon." He said with a smile, holding his hand out as he tried not to mention how good she smelled.. The girl hesitated at first but eventually took his hand, "I'm Y/n."